Monday, March 9, 2009

New Garden- Plant List


Patiently waiting.
My plant list. This is what I have so far- currently everything is heeled in at our rental house. I hope it will all be OK- the plums and apples are blooming.

Muscadines: 7: Big Red, Darlene, Pam, Supreme, Late Fry and Cowart
Raspberries: 12: Anne, Heritage, Autumn Bliss, Nova
Blueberries: 6: Alapaha, Brightwell, Powderblue, Climax, Tiftblue
Blackberries: 7: Apache, Chickasaw, Kiowah, Navaho, Natchez, Chester, Triple Crown I should have gotten more plants and a fewer number of varieties. All the descriptions leave me breathless!
Kiwi: 3: Issai, Anna, male
Apples: 2: Anna, Dorsett
Pears: 2: Orient, Seckel
Asian Pears: 2: 20th Century, Hosui
Plums: 3: Santa Rosa, Golden Nectar, Beauty
Figs: 3: Brown Turkey, LSU Purple, Celeste
Cherry: Black Tartarian, Ranier
Pomgrante: 1: Angel Red
Peach: 1:Redsomething- I can't remember

No comments: