Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Purchases

I almost bought this armoire- I liked the color- the palm trees weren't really my thing, but I thought I could cover two bulletin board panels with a cute fabric and attach them over the palm tree panels. This is a solid wood armoire that previously housed a television in a Hyatt somewhere in sunny Florida and is now in a boiling hot dusty warehouse on sale for $99!



However, I ended up getting this one instead- I can't decide if it will go in our bathroom or in the laundry room.....I may or may not take off the wavy trim around the top- depends on where I put it. Just think of the possibilities! You could paint it another color or change out the fabric panels- or take them out if you like. Bookcase? Quilts? Lots of choices- and yours for $99!



The find of the day- these wall sconces with no shades- I will show you later what I have planned for them!




I also bought two big wicker ottomans, but I forgot to take photos. One thing- you better make make sure you really like it before you buy it!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: