Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gotta start somewhere!

Well, today is my first blog post. I have decided to phase out our website, so I have started a blog for those that are interested in what is going on at The Rock. I will not be a daily blogger, but I will try and update from time to time.

For those of you that are new to this (like me) you can add comments or questions to each post, so feel free!

Since I would like to keep some of the content on my foresthomeandgarden.com website, I have a blog at http://foresthomeandgarden.blogspot.com/ where I am going to be moving most of that. Eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear friend; I never imagined that your beehive would look like that! Although, I know you and just plain white would never do. Love and miss you! Your Forest Home friend.